- Keep your shoulders over your hands when in the plank position.
- Land softly when you jump your feet in and out.
- Maintain a neutral neck and keep your shoulders in line with your hips when in the plank position.
- Don’t let your hips sag or rise.
- Don’t jump your feet in or out if it’s too challenging; step forward and backward instead.
5. Alternating Crab Toe Touches
- Lift your upper back off the ground as you reach.
- Use your core to pull yourself up.
- Maintain a neutral spine at all times.
- Alternate sides for each rep.
- Don’t strain your neck forward as you reach.
- Don’t shift your weight too much side to side.