6. Her: “It’s just not there.”
Really means: “I have no feelings for you. No chemistry. No attraction.”
7. Her: “I like you, but…”
Really means: “I don’t like you in that way… The attracted way.”
8. Her: “Can I bring a friend?”
Really means: “I don’t want to be alone with you and am afraid you’re going to make a move on me.”
9. Her: “I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”
Really means: “I enjoy you for emotional support, but the thought of sεχ with you is disgusting.”
RELATIONSHIP REJECTION (She’s lost interest)
10. Her: “It’s not you, it’s me”
Really means: Come on guys, you know this one already! (It’s you.)
Reality Check: Women with “issues,” that have high interest level, want to be around you! They want to cling to you like white on rice.
11. Her: “I need space.”Really means: “Please leave me alone so I can not feel guilty and date other guys.”
12. Her: “I miss being single.”
Really means: “I’d take being single and lonely over being with you at this point.”
13. Her: “I just want to focus on “x” right now.
Really means: “I’d focus on anything other than you right now.”
14. Her: “I think we are just at two different stages in our lives.”
Really means: “You’re a boring-ass loser and I want to date other people.”
15. Her: “We need to talk.”
Is really just the universal method of saying, “Hey, I don’t like you anymore, and this is the heads up that you’re about to be dumped.”
Girls also sometimes mention other guys to give you the hint that they aren’t interested, or are losing interest.
Regardless of the specific form, double speak mean slow to no interest and usually that they are at the point of no return.